Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Ideal for beginners!
Free Demo Account + Free Trading Education!
Get a Sign-up Bonus:
2nd place in the ranking!
How To Achieve Binary Options Success
Binary options success is not a coincidence. It is the result of solid planning, knowledge, and the right resources. Whether you are a newcomer or a veteran trade who wants to rethink his strategy, this article has all the information you need.
You will learn the three steps to binary options success. These are:
- Step 1: Understanding the basics
- Step 2: Finding the right broker
- Step 3: Finding the right strategy
Take these three steps, and you are on your way to binary options success.
Trading Success, Step 1: Understanding The Basics
Your first step to becoming a successful binary options trader is learning the basics. For a quick start, here is what you need to know.
- Why are binary options called binary? With binary options, you make a prediction about what will happen to an asset’s price. This prediction either comes true or it does not. If it does, you win your option; if it does not, you lose your option. Because there are only two possible outcomes, the result is binary. This is where the name comes from. This trading style is very different than conventional trading styles where all outcomes are possible, depending on what happens to the asset’s price.
- Why are binary options a great investment? Because binary options are binary, you can make a lot of money with small movements. In regular trading, making a 50 percent gain requires the price of an asset to rise by 50 percent, which takes years. With binary options, you get a payout of around 70 percent if your prediction comes true. If you predict a price increase of one percent, you can make a 70 percent gain with this 1 percent increase – a much more profitable offer.
- What types of binary options are there? There are different binary options types. The most prominent are:
- High/low options. You predict whether the price of an asset will be trading higher or lower than now at a specific time.
- One touch options. You predict whether an asset can reach a target price within a specific time frame.
- Ladder options. You predict whether an asset will trade above or below a specific price at a specific time.
- Boundary option. You predict whether the market can leave a price channel within a specific time.
- What is an expiry? Because binary options are predictions about market movement, they must expire at some point. For example, saying that an asset will trade higher than now at some point in the future is hardly a worthy prediction. There must be a deadline involved or a specific time at which the prediction is tested. This is what the expiry is for. Most binary option uses expiries from 30 seconds to a few hours, some also use expiries of a few months or years.
- How can I trade binary options? To trade binary options, you need a binary options broker. In contrast to conventional assets such as stocks, your broker does not charge you fees to access a stock exchange, which is something you could do for free on your own if only someone allowed you. You trade binary options directly with your broker. There are no middlemen and no fees.
The last point of this list leads us to our next step: finding the right broker.
Trading Success, Step 2: Finding The Right Broker
The second step to a successful binary options career is finding the right broker for you.
Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Ideal for beginners!
Free Demo Account + Free Trading Education!
Get a Sign-up Bonus:
2nd place in the ranking!
Because binary options are not traded on a central exchange but directly with your broker, different brokers offer different binary options. At the same time, all brokers will offer different payouts, expiries, and options types for the same asset. In addition to the many natural difference between two financial institutes – security, trading platform, location, etc. – these variations are the reason why you have to compare brokers and find the one that is the right fit for you.
There are many brokers out there, and each of them offers a different service. The same trader might make a fortune with one broker but lose money with another.
There are two things you have to consider when you search a broker:
- Can I trust this broker? As with any online transaction, you should make sure that you are dealing with a trustworthy business before you transfer your money to anyone. This is the easy part. You can find a selection of trustworthy brokers in our top list of the best brokers. All of them offer you a decent service, which greatly simplifies the selection process for you.
- Is this broker right for me? This is the difficult question because there is no general answer. You have to decide for yourself whether a broker offers the right assets, binary options types, and so on for you. To help you, our broker top list also list the most important information about each broker in a simple-to-analyse table. In a glance, you see how much money you have to deposit with a broker, whether the broker offers a demo account, and so on. We also list links that take you to the websites of each broker.
Take a look at our top list, and you have taken the first step to finding the right broker for you. Follow our links, get an account, and try the broker with a demo account or a small investment per trade first. You will soon know if this broker is right for you.
Binary Options Academy for Beginners – Binary Option Trading 101
Education and experience are the main constituents that ensure success in any venture. The same holds true for binary options trading as well, unless you are among the lucky few individuals who can make a considerable amount of profits out of sheer fortune alone. However, don’t entrust your savings on blind luck, as even the luckiest gamblers in the world face massive losing streaks from time to time. Binary Options trading does not reward gamblers, or luck for that matter, unless traders are willing to take calculated risks in their trading decision.
As a beginner, it is imperative for traders to be well-versed about their investment opportunities, and have a thorough knowledge of the different aspects of binary options trading and the trading strategies in general. Our innovative binary options training program is designed for beginners and traders who are just starting out in the industry and provides comprehensive information on all aspects of binary options trading. Our binary options guide for beginners is designed to offer a relaxed learning platform that reduces the learning curve for all types of traders, irrespective of their trading expertise.
Beginner Level Table Of Contents:
Getting Started In Binary Options Trading
It is relatively easy to get started in binary options trading and does not usually involve any complicated procedures. Unlike the traditional financial markets, traders can open a binary options trading account for a very small initial investment, with several binary options brokers offering their services for a very insignificant amount. The average investment required for a binary options account is $250, but some companies offer binary options products and services for a small investment of $1.
There are countless binary options brokers in the market that cater to beginner traders, and we have reviewed some of the leading and reputed companies in the market to offer you the best option for your investments. You can open an account within minutes, and make a deposit to your trading account using multiple online payments. Some brokers may also require its traders to send in verification documents before commencing trading, while other brokers may request for identity proofs and other documents at the time of withdrawal.
Nevertheless, traders should make it a priority to open a demo trading account and practice their trading strategies before putting real money on the line. Beginner traders are largely unaware of the dynamics of the financial markets, and even though it may be exciting to dive into the markets without any precaution, you should consider the implications of losing a significant chunk of your trading capital within the matter of a few seconds. Therefore, we can’t stress the importance demo trading enough before commencing your live trading journey.
Grasping The Different Concepts & Components In Binary Options Trading For Beginners
As a first step, traders must learn binary options trading by understanding the different terminologies and concepts used in the exotic financial market. Binary Options trading involves making a call or put option to bet on the movement of the market. The call option is simply the possibility of buying an underlying asset in the hope of the price going up, while the put option is the option of selling an underlying asset to take advantage of the price moving down.
Binary options trading has only two outcomes and is entirely different from the traditional forms of investing. In conventional FX, CFD, and Stock trading, the profit and loss of trading are determined by the money invested in a trade, the magnitude of movement, and the cost of trading. On the contrary, binary options trading has two outcomes, a fixed ROI for in-the-money trade and a loss of the entire invested capital for out-of-the-money trade.
Binary options trading is a unique concept in financial investments that involve different components that contribute to the overall trading environment. Traders will have to understand the core trading attributes such as expiry times, payouts, binary options products, entering trades, exiting trades, rollover, double up, and refunds, in order to ensure clarity of trading. One must only attempt to trade the markets after gaining a proper understanding of the multiple components and concepts in binary options investments, which can indeed pave the way for deeper market analysis and enhanced success in trading.
Trading Strategies & Money Management
Although the binary options market has a very straightforward concept that basically comes down to a call or put option, there are multiple strategies available in the markets that are aimed to offer different trade outcomes. Not all trading strategies are guaranteed to be profitable, as it depends on a wide variety of conditions. One trading strategy might be profitable for one trader, while the same strategy may not work for another. It depends on different trading factors such as the psychology of the trader, market conditions, money management, and trade management. The strategy can also vary depending on the underlying financial instrument, the expiry times, and the type of analysis performed by a trader.
Even if a trader is disciplined in his/her approach to learning by keeping track of all the technical analysis, fundamental factors, and the different strategies in the market, he/she can only enjoy profitable trading by exercising proper money management and reducing the risk by controlling the capital outflow. A trader can gamble a huge sum of money and win quite a few trades consistently, but that doesn’t make him/her a complete trader. In stark contrast, a trader that can be profitable despite having a string of profits and losses in their account can guarantee of long-term profitability without succumbing to severe account drawdowns.
Money management is a result of extensive practice, emotional strength, and a capability to withstand market pressures without acceding to greed and emotional instability. A majority of successful traders in the market stress on the importance of having a trading plan, and being able to stick with it, despite the adverse market conditions. At times, even the most lucrative trading strategy won’t work, but it is up to the trader to go in and tweak their strategies to get back to their winning ways. Of course, during times of drawdown, a trader must have the strength and the tolerance to keep the losses to a minimum, which can indeed help in preserving the trading capital for taking advantage of the winning streaks in the future.
Inherent Risks Of Binary Trading
It is essential for traders to know the risks of binary options trading before investing. There are multiple risks associated with binary options trading and is not exclusively reserved to losses incurred in trading. Other risks include loss of trading capital due to broker scams, loss of money due to faulty trading signals, losses induced by trading platform malfunctions, and outright financial malpractices perpetrated by trading companies. Each of the risks outlined here is all detrimental to the profitability and bottom line of a trader’s career, as even a profitable trader can find it difficult to acquire profits if faced with adversities.
In our binary options school and training academy, we cover a wide range of risks associated with binary trading. We will not only offer better insights into mitigating risks, but we also give advice into being proactive against financial scams. It is always a better option to take the safer route in the investment market, rather than taking the risk with your hard-earned money.
Binary Options Robots & Trading Signals For Beginners
Automated and social trading is an integral part of the financial markets and is proving to be insanely popular with binary options traders. Automated trading is usually an established trading strategy among professional traders, but these trading concepts can be replicated in a beginner’s trading account for improved profits. Beginners can take advantage of the trading robots, trading signals, and even social trading to enjoy better returns for their trading ventures, all the while using all the binary options learning resources available in our Binary Trading Academy to learn the trading concepts.
How Can Beginner Traders Benefit From Our Learning Resources
All of our binary options tutorials are created with the beginner trader in mind, and can not only make the job of learning easier but can also help traders to stay safe in the binary options market. We cover all the major aspects of binary options trading, which in turn help you to stay informed, despite the uncluttered information that is available through online sources. We don’t want to confuse our readers, and we have taken every precaution to create a feature-rich binary options education program for beginners.
Our beginner binary options training program is not only suitable for amateur traders but can also come in handy for intermediate and even expert traders. During the course of a trading career, it is natural for traders to miss out on several basic concepts of trading. It is also possible for traders to forget what they have learnt from their earlier days of trading, and might want to refresh on some of the beginner concepts in trading. Therefore, our beginner binary options courses should also be of greater assistance for all categories of traders, without any distinction.
Trading School Main Page
Trading School Intermediate
Trading School Expert
Comprehensive Guide For Binary Options Trading
Discovering the binary options market and the benefits of trading with them may seem at first to be as simple as child’s play. But the real adventure comes when you immerse yourself into the reality of the binaries and start the real trading activity. Being a part of the real environment and watching how money can be made – or lost (prepare yourself for losses, because it’s an inevitable part of trading) – is difficult and not recommended at all without proper preliminary preparation. So instead of taking huge risks and investing money in vain, why not read our simple, but extremely helpful guide for trading with binary options. The guide shows you the basics and adjusts you to your upcoming challenges in the financial markets.
|Broker||Early Expire||Average Return||Min Deposit||Min Trade||Rating||More|
|✔||95%||$ 250||$ 1||★★★★★|
|×||95%||$ 250||$ 1||★★★★★|
|×||85%||$ 250||$ 1||★★★★|