Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Ideal for beginners!
Free Demo Account + Free Trading Education!
Get a Sign-up Bonus:
2nd place in the ranking!
IQ Option Review: Complete Beginners Guide
In this IQ Option review, we are going to take a look at one of of Europe’s largest CFD brokers.
This review will give you everything you need to know about the IQ Option platform and whether it is the broker you should consider. We also set up a live trading account which will give us first-hand experience of the broker from the perspective of a client.
Let’s dive right in and put the broker through their paces…
Is IQ Option Safe?
This is probably one of the most important questions for any trader that starts on a platform. Safety of funds and data are essential to a secure trading environment.
In the case of IQ Option, they are a regulated broker that has a licence to provide investment products in the European Union. The licence that IQ Option has if from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec).
In order to obtain this licence, the broker has to meet numerous minimum requirements as it pertains to client funds, trading products and marketing restrictions. You can read more about CySec regulations on their website.
Client Funds Safety
In the case of client funds, all of the money has to be kept in a secure segregated account that is off limits for broker business. You can think of this as a safe deposit box for all client funds that has to be monitored on a regular basis.
Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Ideal for beginners!
Free Demo Account + Free Trading Education!
Get a Sign-up Bonus:
2nd place in the ranking!
This will ensure that IQ Option will always have a certain minimum of funds should the clients all decide to withdraw. This is very important as it ensures that there is liquidity at the exchange in times of market stress.
Moreover, the CySec regulators also have something akin to deposit insurance at the regulator level. This means that should anything ever happen to IQ Option, your deposit is insured up to a certain level by the regulators in Cyprus.
As is standard with most trading platforms these days, IQ Option is fully SSL encrypted. This means that all trader communication that is sent to IQ option servers is encrypted using AES 256 Bit encryption standards.
Why is this important? Well, hackers.
There has been a great deal in the news about the tactics of hackers when it comes to man in the middle attacks and phishing. Put simply, an SSL certificates are meant to limit the effectiveness of these attacks and protect the trader.
While we are on this point, it is worth mentioning that you should always make sure that you see the green padlock in your browser address bar (image right) to make sure that you are not visiting a phishing site. This goes for any broker or exchange.
IQ Option started out as an option platform that offered traditional assets to trade. These included assets such as stocks, commodities, ETFs and plain vanilla forex. However, they have greatly been increasing their offering of cryptocurrency assets.
In the chart to the right, you can see a list of all the cryptocurrency pairs that are on offer at IQ Option. There are over 12 pairs that you can currently trade and they are always adding more. These include the likes of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash etc.
Although these may be just perfect for the normal cryptocurrency trader, there are numerous other assets that remain on the legacy platform of spot that you can dabble in. They are listed below:
- Forex: For those traditional traders who like trading Fiat Forex, you have a great many options for traditional currency trading on IQ option. There are over 188 currency pairs from you to choose from as well as a range of different crosses between the pairs.For those crypto traders who are slightly more advanced, you can use the forex pairs in order to set up a crypto trade in your own local currency. You can open a CFD position on the USD cross as well as that of the cryptocurrency USD cross in question.
- Stocks: There are also hundreds of traditional stocks that you can trade on the IQ Option CFD platform. You have a selection of over 7,500 stocks to trade that are on a number of different global exchanges. These include the NASDAQ and the FTSE etc.
- ETFs: ETFs, or Exchange Traded Funds, are collective investment funds that allow you as the investor to trade on an index of stocks. IQ option has some of the most extensive lists of ETF instruments to trade with over 4,288 to choose from.
For their crypto, FX and stocks they currently offer these products as Contracts for Difference (CFDs). CFDs are derivative instruments that will pay out the trader based on the difference in price at the beginning and the end of the trading day.
CFDs are also levered instruments which means that you can take a much larger position on a trade than you have available. This could amplify your returns provided that you manage your risk in an appropriate manner.
In terms of the leverage the IQ Option provides with these CFDs, it differs according to the asset class. For example, you have leverage of 10x on Stocks, 20x on Cryptocurrencies and a really punchy 200x on Forex. It goes without saying that you should trade such instruments very carefully.
Of course, IQ Option is known for their option instruments. These include their Binary Option and digital option offerings. These instruments are asymmetric instruments which means that they have a defined loss and profit.
With these instruments, you will lay out a premium for the option trade that will usually be a small premium of the asset in question. You will also have an expiry time and an expiry price. If the option expires in the money then you can make a large return on your investment. If it expires out of the money then you will lose the premium.
Funding / Withdrawal
IQ Option has a number of payment options that traders can make use of. They accept cards from Visa and Mastercard. They also accept funding through numerous online wallets including Web Money, Skrill, Cash U and Neteller.
For those who would prefer to fund their account through a simple wire option, they also have that option. This will usually take a bit longer than a deposit via card but the fees will be lower for larger amounts.
For those traders who are merely starting out trading, the minimum account funding size is a mere $10. This will give you access to the real account (explained below). Payments that are made via wire can take a bit more 2 days and this depends on where you bank is located.
They also claim that you can withdraw instantly with no questions asked. They state that these can be withdrawn in under 24 hours and that you can process any withdrawal amount that you would like.
We wanted to test this so we opened an account at IQ option and deposited $100. Our deposit was a wire payment and took about 1 day to arrive (our bank is in the EU). We then requested a withdrawal of $10 after placing a few trades.
The team at IQ option told us that we still had to verify our account. After verification went through, our funds were indeed sent and took a little over a day to hit our account (less wiring fees). One thing that the trader has to consider is that they can only withdraw in the same manner through which they funded.
Customer service is something that is often in short supply among brokers and exchanges. This of course makes sense given the immense amount of people who want to invest and the limited number of exchanges where they can do this.
Hence, we wanted to test the customer support response times and effectiveness at IQ Option. We did this initially in the verification phase when we were waiting on our documents. For KYC purposes, IQ option required our proof of identity and address.
We sent our docs off and they took about 2 days to verify. During the period we send out a number of support tickets on the platform as well as corresponded with them on email. Response times were about 2 hours on average.
While these response times are not the best we have encountered, they are definitely below average. We also have to take into account that IQ Option has millions of accounts at the moment which is considerably more than all of the other brokers and exchanges on the market now.
There also seems to be a dedicated phone number for the team at IQ Option. This is not something that one often sees at exchanges or other CFD / Stock brokers in general. It gives a slight personal feel to the trading experience.
Jurisdictions & Languages
As mentioned, IQ Option is owned and operated by a company in the European Union. They are also a registered financial services provider in Cyprus with the registration number of 247/14. This means that they are legally allowed to take European clients. These clients will also have full protections afforded by CySec.
IQ Option has also spent a great deal of time translating their website and platform. For example, they currently have support for up to 13 different languages.
So that these traders could feel comfortable trading in a balance of their local currency, IQ Option allows funding in GBP, USD, EUR and the following other currency groups: RUB, IDR, MYR, Yuan.
In terms of the local laws, there are some countries that they are not operating in. Traders from the following countries unfortunately cannot make use of their services: The USA, Canada, Israel, Palestine, Australia, Russia, Syria, Iran, Japan, Belgium.
One of the great advantages that we found out about IQ Option was their free demo accounts. Unlike other exchanges and brokers, IQ option gives the trader $10,000 of demo funds that they can use to test out the platform.
They can trade on the demo platform as long as they like and there are no time restrictions. If you have depleted the practice funds then you can always have it replenished. This is a great way for new traders to test out their skills before they invest any live money.
You can also do this with practice funds without having to give over any personal information to start. Hence, you can quickly and easily test the platform without worrying about having to hand over any phone numbers or identity documents.
Once you are satisfied with the trading platform and are comfortable with your trading skills, you can move onto a live account and invest your real funds. There are two types of accounts at IQ Option for you to utilise. They are the Real account and the VIP account.
- Real Account: This is the entry level account at IQ Option and only requires a minimum funding amount of $10. With this account, you have access to over 70 asset to trade across a range of asset classes. This will have exactly the same platform functionality as the demo account.
- VIP Account: If you fund more than $3,000 then you will be placed into the VIP category. This has added benefit of a VIP account manager who is on hand to answer any questions that you may have with regards to the platform.The VIP account also allows traders to gather monthly reports on their trading record. This is put together by the analysts at IQ Option. These reports can help the larger traders to properly analyse their returns and make sure that their trading strategy was appropriate.
When we did our tests, we did it on the live trading account and not on the VIP account. Hence, although we have no reason to doubt the benefits, we cannot verify the exact customer support that you are likely to get from an account manager.
IQ Option Trading Platform
One way in which IQ Option really stands out is their state of the art trading technology. Apparently, there are over 100 developers who are constantly working on the platform in order to improve its efficiency. They have also consulted traders who have collaborated with these developers.
We went over the platform and were quite impressed with how functional it really was. Surprisingly, unlike numerous other platforms, it did not sacrifice the layout or simplicity in order to integrate the range of sophisticated trading tools available.
These tools include numerous charting packages such as technical indicators and studies such as Bollinger bands and moving averages. This could no doubt be a great advantage for all of the technical analysts out there.
There are also numerous layout options that are available on the web interface. This is achieved through the use of widgets which can be positioned to the trader’s preference. This is helpful for those traders who would like to be able to trade on numerous different assets simultaneously.
What is also great to note is that IQ Option offers its platform not only as web based platform but also as computer based programs. You can download the proprietary IQ Option Mac or Windows trading software. This will connect to the IQ Option infrastructure.
We tried these out and they were much faster than the web based platform. This makes sense as our trading instructions were going straight to the servers at IQ option and not through a website interface first. Moreover, there was no browser software to slow down our experience.
While the IQ Option platform no doubt looks impressive, the most important consideration is it’s functionality. No matter how impressive a platform’s UI is, the tools at your disposal are what make or break the trade.
Let’s run through some of the most important functions and tools that you can use on the platform.
Like most trading platforms these days, you will have a range of different order types that you can submit when trading. On the IQ Option platform, these will differ according to the asset in question.
For example, when trading on IQ Option, there are a number of short/medium/long term strategies with a variable return utilizing the following order types:
- Multiplier: The multiplier is a coefficient that allows you to increase both the return on an investment and the level of risk.
- Stop Loss: This allows you to set a maximum loss that you are willing to accept. When a stop loss is triggered, it closes the trade.
- Take Profit: A Take Profit works very much like a stop loss expect on the opposite side of the trade. It will close out the trade once a desired profit has been realised.
- Trailing Stop:Trailing Stop makes ‘auto-close at loss’ operate dynamically and move with price in the desired direction.
- Purchase at (Pre-Order): This allows you to set a target price to enter the market.
Stop Loss Tools
Apart from just having the stop loss order types, IQ Option has some of the most diverse selection when it comes to setting your stops / take profits.
This is a major departure from most of the other platforms where you merely choose an asset price for your stops. Traders can utilize the following functionality:
- Take Profit
- Take Profit at X% Profit.
- Take Profit at Numerical Profit X.
- Take Profit at Asset Price X.
- Stop Loss
- Stop Loss at X% Loss.
- Stop Loss at Numerical Loss X.
- Stop Loss at Asset Price X.
- Trailing Stop (Dynamic Stop Loss)
- Use Balance to keep positions open.(if exceeded stop loss)
IQ Option Charting
IQ Option has a wide variety of charting options tailored to suit the needs of any trader. There are the following five different options to choose from:
- Area: Shows price as a line with a shaded area underneath.
- Line: Shows price as a line without a shaded area underneath.
- Candles: Shows a period of time, the price at the start and end of the period, and the volatility over the period as solid colours.
- Hollow Candles: Shows a period of time, the price at the start and end of the period, and the volatility over the period as hollow positive candles and solid negative candles.
- Bars: Shows a period of time, the price at the start and end of the period, and the volatility over the period as a vertical line with open and close prices as horizontal lines.
IQ Option offers 13 different technical indicators to choose from.
Indicators are the backbone of technical analysis and are used by day traders almost religiously. They are extremely useful when it comes to spotting trends, mapping momentum and identifying potential retracements.
IQ option has 13 different indicators that you can activate on the charting interface. These indicators are listed below with a brief explanation as to their use.
- Moving Average: Moving Averages are a group of technical indicators that are commonly used to determine the current trend. The most popular averages are the Simple Moving Average(SMA), the Weighted Moving Average(WMA), the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) and the Smooth Simple Moving Average(SSMA). Moving Averages are used in other technical analysis indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Alligator, MACD and Awesome Oscillator.
- Volume: The Volume indicator shows what amount of the selected asset was sold and purchased within a certain period of time. This is one of the few indicators that is not based on asset price. A high volume indicates a high interest in the asset at its current price and vice versa.
- Bollinger Bands: Bollinger Bands belongs to the category of ‘trend indicators’, They reflect the dynamic range of the price movement. With their help, many traders determine the relative position of the price movement.
- Alligator: The Alligator is an indicator for assessing the market movement direction and filtering no-trend-periods (Side Band). Its main purpose is to display the signal of an emerging trend. It is worth noting that this indicator is applicable to almost all time intervals and therefore can be considered cross functional.
- RSI: The RSI (Relative Strength Index) is used to determine the strength of a current trend and its possible reversal points. RSI compares the absolute asset price growth within a certain time period with the total price reduction within the same period. The result is visualized as curve on the chart with a range of 0 to 100%.
- MACD: The MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) shows the convergence and divergence of moving averages. This indicator is a visualized ratio of two exponential moving averages. Its goal is to determine the strength and direction of the trend. The signal line in the indicator window is a simple moving average of the indicator values.
- Parabolic SAR: The Parabolic SAR is based on the price chart and displayed as a series of small dots. In terms of purpose, it is very similar to moving averages; the only difference is that Parabolic SAR moves with higher acceleration and changes its position depending on the price. When the trend is ‘Bullish’ (Upward), the indicator is below the prices; when the trend is Bearish (Downward) the indicator is above the prices.
- Stochastic Oscillator: Stochastic Oscillator (Stoch) indicates the current position of of the price in relation to the extrema within the selected period and is expressed as a percentage from 0 to 100. It gives signals of overbought or oversold conditions and helps identify at what points the market is ready for a reversal.
- Awesome Oscillator: The awesome oscillator is visualized ratio of two Simple Moving Averages (SMA’s)[1x Fast 1x Slow] in the form of a bar chart, Crossing the baseline here has the same effect as crossing SMA indicators on the price chart. This indicator shows the completion and development of new trends. Many traders consider Awesome Oscillator to be a simplified version of MACD.
- ATR (Average True Range): Unlike most indicators, ATR cannot predict the movement direction. It displays exclusively the current volatility of the trading asset within the selected period. Moreover, ATR determines the quote change rate. Active movement of ATR indicates an increase in the range of candlesticks.
- ADX (Average Directional Movement Index): The Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) is always ahead of the curve and shows the strength of a trend (upward/downward trend or weakening) prior to the start of the price movement. ADX indicator can also be used to identify potential change in market volatility.
- Fractal: Fractals are a series of at least five Japanese Candlesticks. The central candlestick is always higher or lower than the surrounding ones. The main purpose of Fractals is to display local minima and maxima of the price curve and indicate market reversal points.
- CCI (Commodity Channel Index): This indicator belongs to the class of oscillators that measure the speed of a price movement. CCI is designed for determining the upcoming market reversal. CCI can be used to assess the strength of the current trend or detect extrema. In general, CCI is very similar to ADX and can also be used as a tool to determine the market trend, as the CCI change rate depends on the strength of the current market trend.
IQ Option Mobile Trading
One thing that we have noticed on a number of exchanges and platforms is the lack of any mobile trading functionality. This can be disadvantageous for those traders who would like to monitor their positions when they are away from their PCs. Moreover, markets can move really quickly and time is often of the essence.
IQ option has developed their trading technology on mobile trading devices. They have apps on the iOS apple store as well as on Google play as an android version. They are free to download and you will connect your account to the app when you have it on your device.
Although the functionality has been scaled down in order to not compromise the visual effects of the app, there is still quite a bit of functionality with some charts, indicators and pair choice. It would indeed be easy to manage a number of different trades simultaneously on the device.
The only issues that we encountered were that trades were placed with a slight delay from the app. This could probably have been down to the network connection in the area that we were testing. Hence, if you would like to avoid any delays in execution then you should make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi on your phone.
IQ Option Trading Competitions
Something else that we came across that really intrigued us was the IQ Option trading competitions. These are essentially head to head trading competitions between a number of the users on the platform with prizes on offer.
As traders are naturally competitive to their core, this is a great opportunity for them to test their skills with their fellow traders. These competitions require a small fee to join and usually last for about 30 minutes. Hence, these are more for day crypto traders than those who trade using fundamental analysis.
Prizes are often cash prizes that can be multiples of your initial buy in amount. When you enter the competition you will be given the demo funds to trade with and the trader who was able to make the most returns in the period will win the loot.
It is important to note, however, that these competitions will require a certain minimum of traders to enter before the competition gets underway. If they are not able to garner the right amount of traders then the daily competition will be called off.
While this will no doubt bring an angle of fun to the trading, we found it slightly gimmicky. However, for those who want have a shot of making 100x their buy in amount while testing their skills, it could be a great option.
Earning OTN Tokens
Specifically for the cryptocurrency traders on IQ option is the option to earn OTN tokens when you are trading. These are essentially tokens of the Open Trading Network that are being given to traders through their weekly “emissions”.
The Open Trading Network aims to be the first platform that will offer cross-chain technology that will unite all of the blockchains and allow for a large decentralised crypto exchange. They are making it easier for people to exchange their various tokens. You can read more about it in the OTN whitepaper.
We are currently in the distribution phase of the OTN tokens. This is where the Open Trading Network will partner with a number of brokers such as IQ option to distribute OTN among the community. The expected launch of the OTN wallet will be in March 2020 with support for 7 tokens in total.
They are given to traders based on how often they trade so those traders who have traded more in the week are entitle to more OTN tokens. Hence, not only could you get the benefit of trading cryptocurrency and making returns from that but you could get additional tokens.
The OTN tokens can also be sold on a few centralized exchanges such as Cryptopia and HitBTC.
IQ Option Affiliate Program
If you are one of those traders that has many people that you would like to recommend to IQ option then you can make use of the IQ Option Affiliate program. This is essentially a commission based structure that will pay you based on the trading fees that your referral will generate.
They also operate with a certain tiered structure where more signups brings you more rewards. This means that if you are able to bring in a certain amount of business, your benefits as an affiliate on the IQ option platform will increase.
When you start out promoting CFDs at IQ option as an affiliate, you will get a 50% “revenue share” deal with the broker. What this means is that for the lifetime of the client, IQ Option will pay you 50% of what they earn.
This makes it look much better than many of the other alternatives that still have relatively low partnership agreements with their affiliates (10-20%). Moreover, given that these are lifetime agreements, you will receive it as long as your referral is trading at IQ Option.
How Does it Work?
You will have to sign up for an affiliate account at IQ option. Once this has been done you will be assigned an affiliate manager. They will then give you everything that you need to know about the platform as well as ask you to complete affiliate KYC and compliance.
Once you have been approved, you can start promoting IQ Option with the affiliate link that they provide. You will start off on the first level of affiliate which will give you the 50% revenue share of the broker’s profits.
You will then accrue earnings from IQ option and based on the performance and the returns of your promotions you could advance to the next level which has other benefits such as instant withdrawals as well as slightly higher commissions.
The IQ option affiliate dashboard is really advanced and allows you to track the traffic from your referrals as well as who has signed up and the amount that your affiliates are trading. This will give you a nice picture of how your affiliate performance is going.
One thing that we have noticed among cryptocurrency exchanges and brokers that offer affiliate programs is the lack of accompanying promotional material. They often expect the person to create their own banners and videos to promote their brand.
The affiliate program at IQ Option provides a range of banners, videos, scripts and iframes that allow you to most effectively market the product. They can all be accessed in the IQ Option affiliate dashboard and you can search for them based on instrument, asset or language.
Affiliate Program Reputation
There are many brokers and exchanges that will happily take your referrals and then keep your fees when it comes to time to pay you your funds. Given the reputation of IQ Option and their regulated status, they have to make sure that everything is completely 100% above board.
You are only allowed to promote their product in the most ethical way and they regularly monitor your marketing materials and traffic to make sure that you are abiding by their terms and conditions.
Given their reputation, IQ option is probably one of your best bets when it comes to receiving your commissions. They will pay out twice monthly and if you are on a level that allows you to withdraw instantly, they will honour that too.
In terms of payment options, they are able to pay you in much the same way as the traders in that you can either use wires, Neteller, Skrill or the like.
Customer Complaints of IQ Option
We would not be able to complete a full review of the IQ Option if we did not take a look at the reputation that the company has online. There are a number of people in forums who have made claims about IQ Option and their customer service.
Most appear to be clients who did not want to comply with the KYC procedures when they wanted to withdraw. IQ option allows clients to fund their accounts before they have requested all of the documents for the client. This means that there could indeed be some frustration on the part of the clients.
However, these are similar procedures at a number of the largest Bitcoin exchanges where funds cannot be withdrawn until you have sent them the correct KYC docs. These are even for a number of the exchanges that even do not have Fiat withdrawal functionality.
We also found a number of positive IQ option reviews so it seems as though there was not really an established trend when it comes to the reputation of IQ option.
Is IQ Option the Broker for Me?
Our comprehensive review has found that IQ Option is no doubt a great option for those traders who want to trade derivative instruments on a range of different cryptocurrency pairs, Forex assets, stocks and ETFs. We were really impressed with the trading platform as well as the extension of device applications.
The customer support was also above par and our queries were settled in a reasonable amount of time. The only time that we really needed them was on verification which is exactly when most traders will need them. Having the telephone number there also adds some confidence for the trader. We must not forget that IQ Option has been adding millions of accounts while other exchanges have been turning them away.
Apart from the general trading experience, we found the option to earn OTN tokens a great benefit for those day traders who did volume. These can essentially be considered as free “Air-drops” where you are rewarded for trading.
One of the most important factors for us, and no doubt many other traders, is the fact that they are fully regulated and client deposits are safe. If there are any liquidity issues at IQ option then European regulators will back the client up with the guaranteed deposit policies.
Of course, there are some things that IQ option can do to improve their service. For example, they can include a number of other cryptocurrency Altcoins that are currently in the top 100. They could also consider adding other Fiat / Crypto crosses such as the GBP or EUR for example.
It would also be great to see if IQ Option will eventually allow API access to the platform so that those traders who like to code trading algorithms can link up to it. We hope to see developments on this sometime soon.
Yet, for those traders that are in a jurisdiction that they cover, we can definitely recommend IQ Option as a reputable CFD broker.
Risk Warning: Trading CFDs and Options could put your capital at risk. Always manage your risk appropriately
IQ Option Review
IQ Option is an international online CFD Forex and Binary Options broker, that has been in business since 2020.
Their main location is at: Yiannis Nicolaides Business Center, Agiou Athanasiou Avenue 33, 4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus. Contact phone number in England is: +44 2080680760, and their email address is: [email protected] The official website is: https://iqoption.com.
For withdrawal problems and complaints read this.
IQ Option Broker Reviews
IQ Option is a unique broker using their own custom built trading platform for Digital Options, Forex CFD’s, Crypto Currency and CFD’s on Stocks. The platform IQ Brokers give their investors and day traders has binary options with expiry times from 1 minute up to 3 hours. They have more than 500 underlying assets available for trading CFD’s and Options.
You will find a mobile trading app available for both Android and iOS, along with a WebTrader and Windows Desktop Software. Minimum deposit for a new trading account is only $10, and they also offer investors a free demo trading account, see here.
Is IQ Option a Regulated Broker?
Well that depends on which country you live in.
When a new investors wants to know if a broker is regulated and legitimate, or an online investment scam, they need to verify the brokers license. Just because you read a review recommending a broker, does not mean the broker has a good reputation.
- IQOption Europe is licensed and regulated by CySEC in Cyprus, with license number 247/14. A CySEC broker, can use their license in all EU countries.
- IQOption Ltd is not a licensed broker, and they are located offshore at: Hinds Building, Kingstown, St. Vincent and Grenadines.
Smart people with only trade CFD’s and Stocks with a broker that is licensed and regulated. On the Scam Broker Investigators website you will find reviews of hundreds of brokers, and the majority are unlicensed scams.
Compare The Best Brokers
If you want to properly compare online brokers, then you should open demo accounts at more than one broker.
ForTrade is the fastest growing CFD broker in 2020. They are a legit broker that is licensed in Australia and England, see here.
Register a Free Demo Account, on their awesome trading platform, signup here.
Beginner’s Guide to IQ Option: Complete Review
IQ Option is an online trading platform that enables customers to trade a variety of financial instruments and assets such as Binary Options, Stocks, Forex and of course Cryptocurrencies.
Founded in 2020 and operated by IQ Option Ltd, the site has quickly became one of fastest growing online trading platforms and claims to have over 20 million account holders from around the world.
IQ Option is also based in Cyprus and regulated in the EU by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec), the company is fully compliant with the legislation put forward by the commission and fully authorized to sell their products to clients in a number of jurisdictions.
Risk Warning: Your capital might be at risk.
Take a look below as we walk you through the site and offer our full review of the service.
IQ Option at a Glance
|Minium Initial Deposit
|Asset Coverage||CFDs, ETFs, Forex, Cryptocurrency, Stocks, Indices, Commodities|
|Leverage||30:1 Retail Traders, 1000:1 Professional Traders|
|Trading Platforms||Proprietary Web, Mobile App|
What it Offers
IQ Option is a comprehensive trading platform that provides its users with a wealth of alternatives, and after starting out as a binary options broker, IQ Option now allows customers to trade Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Forex, and a range of various digital options.
- CFD on Stocks – IQ Option allows users to trade CFDs on stocks from over 176 different companies, including the most successful businesses listed on the NASDAQ and NYSE.
- Cryptocurrencies – Users can also trade 12 of the top cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Omisego, IOTA, and Dash.
- ETFs – EFT trading is a relatively new product, and ETFs work by tracking commodities, indices and baskets of assets. These can be traded in the same way as common stocks, and traders can choose from approximately 4288 different ETFs.
- Forex –FX trading, or Forex, is an extremely popular trading market and IQ Option provides access to around 188 currency trading pairs. This allows users to trade their favourite foreign currencies with ease.
- Options – Users can speculate on the price of a number of different assets, which include currencies, stocks, indices and commodities. The platform currently provides a gateway to over 10 million options.
IQ Option Demo Account
Like many competitors, IQ Option offers a demo account. However, IQ Option’s demo account stands out. This is because there is no limit on how long you can use the demo account. That allows you to get truly comfortable with your trading techniques. It also allows you to test new trading strategies in the future.
The IQ Option demo account includes $10,000 in virtual funds. If you use all of those virtual funds, you can easily have the amount replenished, allowing you to continue practicing your trading techniques.
Another standout element of the demo account is the fact that you do not need to provide personal information before using it. This is not always the case with competitors. The lack of personal information required for a demo account helps potential clients protect their privacy.
IQ Option Real Accounts
IQ Option requires a low minimum deposit and new traders can start off by just depositing $10 in order to gain access to a live account, there are currently two trading account options:
- Real Account. This can be accessed with the $10 minimum investment and there are no restrictions on trading functionality. This account provides access to over 70 assets and users can request withdrawals that are processed within 24 hours. Real account holders can also take part in various trading competitions held on the platform ( customers outside of the EU ).
- VIP Account. – This is available to Traders who:
- Make a deposit of $1900 or an equivalent amount in other currencies, or Have a trading volume of $15000 “IQ Option Ltd. provides VIP status for traders from non-EEA countries”
- In addition to the features found on the real account, the VIP account also includes a personal manager who is always ready to assist traders with any queries and issues. The VIP account also comes with a monthly report on user trading records, which is performed by the platform’s analysts and gives customers valuable feedback on their performance.
IQ Option Signup
The best way to get started is to sign up via Facebook, Google, or to simply create an account by using an email address. After inputting your details and creating a password you can proceed.
When this is done you can immediately use your practice account or top up your real account before moving on to live trading. A pop-up will notify you of the creation of both your practice account and real account.
IQ Option has developed its own proprietary platform and this makes navigating the site an enjoyable experience. The platform has been generally well designed with an intuitive approach and it’s quite easy to locate all the various tools and features. The free demo account also provides users with the possibility to trade with all of the underlying assets. As a result, there are a variety of options regarding types of trades and users can quickly switch between their preferred assets. The platform also offers a range of charting tools such as Bollinger bands and moving averages which all help enhance trading capabilities.
IQ Option Deposits
With IQ Option, there is a minimum deposit of 10 USD/GBP/EUR. You can select your preferred form of deposit, and IQ Option does not charge any fees for depositing funds.
To make your first deposit, you will need to go through the account verification process which in the EU involves adding your phone, personal information, adding your trading experience and uploading photo identification. Different countries will have different requirements and also will need verification to make withdrawals from the site.
IQ Option offers its customers a number of ways to make deposits and withdrawals to and from their trading accounts. Users can currently use debit services such as Maestro and Visa Electron, or credit cards like Visa and Master Card. Customers can also use a host of payments processors such as Skrill, WebMoney, Cash U, Neteller and Moneybookers.
There is also the option to process payments via Wire Transfer and the current minimum withdrawal amount is $2, while the estimated time to withdraw funds is 1 business day. Your bank may charge fees for this process.
As of the time of writing, IQ Option still does not allow for deposits via PayPal. However, the platform is working to make this an option.
IQ Option Withdrawals
When it comes time to withdraw funds from your IQ Option account, the method used will vary based on the deposit method. In the case of deposits via a credit or debit card, you must withdraw the initial deposit amount onto the card. Since this transaction gets processed as a refund, you can only withdraw up to this amount to your credit or debit card, including deposits made within the past 90 days. Any profit that is over this amount will need to be withdrawn via a bank transfer or your chosen e-wallet.
The e-wallet options for withdrawals are identical to those for deposits, including Skrill, WebMoney, and Neteller. Alternatively, you can withdraw those profits via a bank transfer. Keep in mind that opting for a bank transfer does come with a fee of $31. In the case of deposits made via an e-wallet, you must withdraw the funds to your same e-wallet account.
Regardless of your withdrawal method, IQ Option will process your request within three business days. Bank cards and payment providers may require additional processing time.
Keep in mind that before you can withdraw funds from your IQ Option account, you must verify your account by submitting identification documents. This involves uploading:
- A photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- In the case of a deposit made via a bank card, you must also upload an image of both sides of every card used. Hide the CVV number and the middle digits of your card number. Keep the first six and final four digits visible. This is for your own security.
How to Trade on IQ Option
Trading on IQ Option is relatively intuitive and the trading platform is very well designed. You will see the chart is in the center with buy and sell boxes to the right hand side. Your balance is displayed at the top along with any assets you are currently trading.
You can use the drop down located at the top left of the chart area to choose which instrument to trade. The drop down contains FX Options, Forex, Stocks, Crypto, Commodities, Indices and ETFs and from that you can then select or search for your chosen asset.
You trade right from the Web Trader’s interface. To the right of the graph for your chosen asset, you will see options to buy and sell. You simply fill out the amount of the asset you wish to purchase and submit your order.
You can also place an order easily via the mobile application, and the overall setup is very similar. To the right of your chart, you will see the same options, with the ability to adjust investment, leverage, and price and then select buy or sell. For clarity, this section of the trading platform will also display the spread.
Users can also easily search for their favorite cryptocurrencies and analyze all of the most relevant and up to date information. In addition to offering Bitcoin and Ethereum, IQ Option also offers at least 10 other cryptocurrencies to trade. These include Dash, Ethereum Classic, IOTA, Ripple, Litecoin, and Monero.
Risk Warning: Your capital might be at risk.
The interface also provides easy to find links to chats, trading history, and customer support, and in the event of any issues, users can quickly open up a dialogue with the support team. Another standout feature is the resources section that provides access to training and education materials. A number of short training videos are integrated into the site and traders can access these resources without having to leave their training accounts.
The demo version of trading platform is also the same as the live version, and traders can improve their skills by using the $10000 of virtual funds that come with the practice account. Even if things go badly, these funds can be replenished, giving traders a consistent pool of funds to practice with.
Order Types & Stop Loss Tools
As is expected of modern trading platforms, IQ Option gives traders a range of order types to reduce risk and customize the trading experience. The variety of order choices lets traders create strategies that are short-, medium-, or long-term and featuring a variable return. Multipliers let traders increase the risk level for an investment with a corresponding increase on the return.
Stop loss orders let traders set maximum losses that they will accept, automatically closing the trade if it is triggered. Take profits do the same thing but when the trade reaches the profit you specify. A trailing stop will lead to dynamic operation of an auto-close at loss, moving with the price in the direction the trader indicates. Purchase at preorders lets traders set a price at which enter the market.
To supplement the order types, IQ Option offers a range of tools for setting stops and take profits. While most brokers just let you select the asset price, IQ Option lets you set the take profit or stop loss at either a percentage, numerous loss, or specific asset price. There is also the choice to apply the dynamic stop loss or trailing stop and the ability to use the balance to keep a position open if it exceeds the stop loss.
There are numerous order types available with IQ Option, with the specific types of order available varying by asset.
- Multiplier orders allow you to increase the return on investment and your level of risk via a coefficient. This is a popular tool among advanced traders, but it should only be used by those with experience due to the increased risk. When used properly, it can dramatically increase potential profits.
- Stop loss orders let you set maximum losses that you will accept. When this type of order gets triggered, it automatically closes the trade to minimize your losses.
- Take profit orders are almost the opposite of a stop loss order. You indicate the amount of profit you want to reach, and the order automatically closes when it reaches this point.
- Trailing stop orders build on the idea of a stop loss by dynamically using auto-close at stop. A trailing stop order will move with the changes in price in the direction that you indicate.
- Finally, a purchase at or pre-order lets you choose the price at which you want to enter the market. When the market reaches this point, the trade will automatically be executed.
To ensure traders can get the most from the IQ Option trading platform, the broker offers a long list of charting tools that can provide insights and help clients craft their trading strategies.
Candle charts are among the most popular for IQ Option traders. These candles indicate a period of time, with solid colors indicating volatility during the given period and points marked for the price at both the beginning and the end of the given period.
Hollow candles are similar. However, instead of always using solid colors, the positive candles are hollow and the negative candles are solid.
IQ Option also offers area charts that show the price in the form of a line, complete with shading for the area underneath. Line charts are similar, but the area underneath the line is not shaded.
Finally, bars, like candle charts, cover a period of time you specify. They indicate the prices at the beginning and end of the period but do so with vertical lines. There are complementary horizontal lines that display the prices at open and close.
With the indicators on IQ Option, you can spot trends and better identify potential trades that will lead to profit. IQ Option offers 13 indicators that are available via the charting interface.
Many can be used independently or together to maximize your results and insights.
- Moving Averages (MAs) include Simple Moving Averages, Weighted Moving Averages, Smooth Simple Moving Averages, and Exponential Moving Averages. These can help provide insights into current trends and can be used with other indicators.
- The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) shows where moving averages converge and diverge, essentially visualizing the ratio between two Exponential Moving Averages (EMAs).
- The Parabolic SAR has a similar purpose to moving averages. However, the position changes based on the price and it moves in conjunction with higher acceleration. It shows up in a group of small dots.
- The Awesome Oscillator indicates a visualized ratio of two SMAs (Simple Moving Averages), with one fast and one slow. The indicator helps show new trends’ development and completion.
- Bollinger Bands are trend indicators showing a dynamic range for price movement.
- Volume Indicators show the quantities of your chosen asset that were bought and sold within a given period, indicating interest.
- The Alligator Indicator helps you assess market movement in terms of direction and assists with filtering Side Bands (no-trend periods). Overall, this indicator helps traders find emerging trends, and it is cross-functional.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) helps figure out a current trend’s strength, as well as potential reversal points. It compares asset price growth (absolute) with the total price reduction, showing it via a curve.
- The Stoch or Stochastic Oscillator indicators show a price’s current position in comparison to the extremes from your selected period. This is shown as a percentage and helps you determine likely reversal points.
- The Average True Range (ATR) displays a trading asset’s current volatility within your chosen period and determines the change rate of quotes.
- The Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) shows a trend’s strength before the price movement begins. It can also indicate potential market volatility changes.
- A fractal is a series that includes a minimum of five Japanese candlesticks, showing the local maxima and minima of price curves as well as market reversal points.
- Finally, the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) measures the speed associated with price movements. It helps traders determine upcoming market reversals and can detect extrema or assess a trend’s strength.
IQ Option places a good amount of focus on its users and the platform enables customers to trade with confidence by incorporating a number of features that greatly enhance the overall trading experience. These include:
IQ Option offers a mobile web trading solution in addition to a specific mobile application, which gives users greater flexibility regarding mobile trading options. The app has a clean, intuitive graphical interface and is easy to use; it also has most of the charting options found on the standard platform. The app also provides push notifications, and users can set key trading levels which result in alerts any time these levels are breached. The app works on tablets as well as smart phones and the platform is available to both Android and Apple iOS device holders.
If you are outside the EU, then Customers are provided with the chance to test their skills against other traders via a number of Binary Option tournaments. These frequent tournaments are usually around 30 minutes in length and require a small entry fee. After signing up, users are given $10k in virtual funds and at the end of the competition; the trader with the highest returns wins a prize.
The prize can be fixed or be related to the number of people who entered the tournament, and at best allows the winner to receive a payment of up to 100x the entry fee. If users deplete their virtual funds, they can buy in again and continue to take part in further tournaments. This provides users with an interactive way to test their trading capabilities as well as pick up new trading techniques.
As always, please note it is possible to lose your entry fees when taking part in competitions.
Education and Training Resources
IQ Option also makes a wealth of data available for all its users, and the site incorporates training resources that can benefit both newer and more experienced traders. These include various trading videos, as well as webinars and tutorials. Users also have access to a number of e-books and an FAQ section that covers the most common questions. These training materials provide valuable information to for traders of different abilities and experience.
IQ Option Affiliate Program
IQ Option offers an affiliate program for those who want to supplement their income by encouraging others to sign up to use the platform. When you become an affiliate, you simply share your affiliate link, whether this is on a website, blog, or somewhere else. From there, a user will click the ad or link. When they sign up, it will be associated with your unique ID.
Your rewards arrive when the users you encourage to sign up start trading on IQ Option. Based on the trading activity of the client, you can earn as much as 70 percent of the broker’s profit. This continues for life, allowing for passive income opportunities. The earnings are paid out two times every month, and you can choose your preferred payment method. To date, IQ Option has 115,410 affiliates in 178 countries. On the day of writing, IQ Option affiliates had already earned $35,015.50 just that day alone. You can view up-to-date figures on the countries, customers, affiliates, and amount earned by affiliates for the day on the IQ Option affiliate page.
The IQ Option affiliate program does not allow for a negative balance, as there are no deductions from your profit, only profits. There is also cross-platform support with options for mobile and web, multilanguage support, and universal links. The program even provides analytics, complete with reports that include data filters.
In addition to the regular affiliate program, IQ Option offers an IQ Option CPA program, which it advertises as among “the most lucrative” programs of its type within the industry. Qualified traders can receive payments between $35 and $1,200. As with the regular affiliate program, the CPA program receives payments twice each month and gets useful data. There is also a convenient calculator to determine approximate income from CPA program affiliates.
History of IQ Option in Numbers
As mentioned, IQ Option was founded in 2020. Since then, the broker has grown considerably and includes specific figures on its website to help show its growth. Starting with the number of active users, there were 8,110,000 registered users in 2020, which had nearly doubled to 14,680,000 by 2020 and reached 25,580,000 in 2020. This represents registered user growth of a whopping 17 million just between 2020 and 2020.
Not only did IQ Option have an expansive growth in active users, but the countries that these traders were from increased. In 2020, IQ Option had traders in 135 countries, growing to 148 countries in 2020, 150 in 2020, and 151 in 2020.
IQ Option also lists the figures related to trades throughout the years. Between 2020 and 2020, the number of daily transactions increased by nearly 70 times. Between 2020 and 2020, this figure grew another 2.5 times. For those interested in specifics, 2020 had an average of 646,000 transactions each day, which increased to 956,000 by 2020 and 1.8 million by 2020.
Or you can look at the figures representing growth in terms of trading volume per month. Between and 2020, this figure increased by about 23 times. In 2020, the figure was $16 million, which became $89 million, an increase of 5.5 times in just a year. By 2020, this was $184 million, more than doubling in just a year. Between 2020 and 2020, the monthly trade volume increased to a whopping $380 million. This means that for two consecutive years, IQ Option doubled its monthly trading volume.
That trading volume does not all stay inside the platform. Instead, there is also an increase in the amount that traders withdraw from the platform each year, showing that the active users are truly earning money. In 2020, traders withdrew $1.5 million per month, which became $5.8 million in 2020 and $10.8 million in 2020. In other words, 2020 saw 1.8 times more money withdrawn by traders from IQ Option compared to the previous year.
It is also worth noting that these withdrawals have increased in speed. In 2020, IQ Option made changes to offer instant withdrawals. This allowed for 68 percent of withdrawal requests to be processed immediately. Now, the average time for processing a withdrawal from IQ Option is just one day. The order processing has similarly improved, now averaging just a second.
IQ Option also offers indications of how its customer support has improved over the years. When chat support began in 2020, there was an average wait of 7 minutes for a reply in chat, which decreased to 4 minutes in 2020, 46 seconds in 2020, and 38 seconds in 2020. On a similar note, the amount of time it took to answer a ticket decreased from two hours in 2020 to 24 minutes in 2020 to just 16 minutes in 2020. Some of this is also due to the growth of the support team, which only had 25 members in 2020 but grew to 39 members in 2020 and 78 in 2020.
The number of affiliates has also grown from 3,000 in 2020 to 84,000 in 2020. This included 21,000 affiliates in 2020 and 48,000 in 2020. Along with the growth of affiliates, those affiliates have consistently earned more every year. Affiliates earned $200,000 monthly in 2020, $810,000 in 2020, $2.3 million in 2020, and an impressive $4.6 million in 2020.
IQ Option Awards
Over the years, IQ Option has accumulated an extensive list of awards, each of which shows off one of the platform’s strengths. The Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts honored IQ Option with the 2020 Award of Excellence, which is the highest honor from the Communicator Awards. IQ Option was recognized by the voting committee as the top trading app in the Financial category.
In 2020, IQ Option earned the Rising Star award for “The intelligent trading app for binary options” from the Mobile Star Awards, the largest annual awards program worldwide for mobile software and innovations. The organization praised IQ Option for its design and efficiency.
The Web Marketing Association honored IQ Option with the Best Technology Application in 2020 for the company’s mobile application.
IQ Option also earned the Century International Quality Gold ERA Award from the Business Initiative Directions Group as recognition for the company’s commitment to Excellence and Quality, especially within Customer Satisfaction.
Going back a bit further to 2020, IQ Option earned the title of Best Binary Options Broker Europe 2020 from the Global Banking & Finance Review. The broker also earned the title of Most Innovative Binary Option Platform from the IFM Awards in 2020, as well as the Best Mobile Trading Platform in the same awards.
Global Brands Magazine, which is a reputable brand observer in Britain, honored IQ Option with the title of Fastest Growing Binary Option Brand. In the Forex Awards 2020, IQ Option was named the Best Trading Platform. Also in 2020, the MasterForex-V awarded IQ Option as the World’s Leading Binary Options Broker and the Most Reliable Binary Options Broker.
The FX Report Awards named IQ Option the Best Binary Options Broker in 2020. In 2020, the same year IQ Option was founded, the company earned the title of Most Innovative Binary Option Broker from Moscow’s ShowFx World conference. At the IAIR Awards, IQ Option earned multiple awards, including the Best Binary Options Broker and the Best Binary Options Broker/Trading Application.
IQ Option Jurisdictions, Languages, and Countries
IQ Option has clients from 151 different countries. The platform and website are currently available in 13 languages, allowing traders from around the world to trade in a language they are comfortable with. For further international appeal, IQ Option lets traders select from one of the following currencies for funding: GBP, EUR, USD, Yuan, MYR, IDR, and RUB.
IQ Option is owned and operated by a company within the European Union. As such, IQ Option has a license from CySec, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. To receive that license, IQ Option met, and must continue to meet, minimum requirements related to marketing restrictions, client funds, and trading products. The registration in Cyprus as a financial services provider has number 247/14, giving IQ Option the ability to take on European clients, who then receive full CySec protections.
Due to CySec regulations, all client funds must be stored in segregated accounts that IQ Option cannot access for its own brokerage business. CySec regulators also offer a level of deposit insurance, which protects a certain level of all investments made with IQ Option if something happens to the broker.
IQ Option USA
Unfortunately, IQ Option is not available to traders in the United States. The broker is available in 178 countries around the world, but the United States has stricter restrictions and regulations, meaning American traders cannot use the broker. Other countries that you cannot use IQ Option in include Canada, Russia, Australia, France, Japan, Belgium, Turkey, Israel, Iran, Syria, and Sudan.
IQ Option Customer Support
IQ Option allows users to contact the support team via email, contact form and a chat function. The site claims to respond to all queries within 46 seconds and aims to resolve all tickets within 24 minutes. There are currently around 83 customer service specialists on the team and traders who require a more personalized service can upgrade to the VIP account which comes with a personal account manager.
IQ Option retains an international focus and aims to cater to traders from around the world. The platform offers the possibility to trade in a variety of different currencies such as USD, GBP, EUR, Yuan, RUB, TRY, IDR and MYR. In addition to this the site also provides support in languages such as English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, German, Turkish, Thai, Hindi, Urdu and Norwegian.
However, due to a variety of different regulations, the site does not provide its services to citizen or residents of the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Belgium, Israel, Palestine, Japan, Sudan, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Russian Federation.
IQ Option also adheres to the required standards of identification and users should note that when they register for a trading account they must provide their personal data and verify their email address and telephone contact number. Potential users who are unable to do this will be unable to complete their account registration.
- Also after funding your account, you will be asked to provide further personal information in order to complete your account verification. IQ Option will expect to receive copies of identification documents such as:
Passport or National ID Card issued by a Government Authority
- Proof of Address in the form of a Utility Bill or Bank Statement is required from EU residents.
IQ Option Customer Reviews
Most online reviews from customers of IQ Option are positive, but there is the occasional negative review, as should be expected. Some complaints relate to the fact that IQ Option requires KYC procedures to verify your identity before you withdraw funds. However, these procedures are normal for any broker dealing with fiat currency, and even many cryptocurrency exchanges require KYC procedures.
Some users also indicate that withdrawing funds can be challenging at times with the occasional issue related to having an account blocked. However, this does seem straightforward to resolve and may come down to KYC issues; the reviews are not clear on the cause.
Those reviews that indicate complaints against IQ Option are regularly interspersed with positive reviews. It also seems that many of the negative reviews posted online are not actually from customers. Instead, they are from people who claim to have had issues as a way to promote another service. When you look at online reviews from people who claim to be customers of IQ Option, remember to take them with a grain of salt since many are clearly from competitors or people with ulterior motives.
When read with a critical eye, the overall trend of seemingly valid reviews of IQ Option from customers seems to be neutral to positive.
Is IQ Option a Scam ?
While carrying out this review and researching other people’s opinions online, we found a number of complaints from people calling the site a scam. Some reasons mentioned are that they disabled a person’s account which didn’t allow them to withdraw their balance and a lot of disgruntled people who seem to have lost money trading on the platform.
But we also found overwhelming number of positive comments about the company which seems to point that the few who have had problems with them are the more vocal people online.
In our view there is absolutely no way this company can be considered a scam, the company is a tightly regulated business with a high revenue turnover, official business premises and high quality website and trading software.
Is IQ Option Safe?
In addition to practices such as maintaining segregated accounts for client funds, IQ Option offers security in several other ways. Unsurprisingly, the broker has full SSL encryption. As such, all communication that traders send to the broker’s servers is encrypted in a way that meets AES 256 Bit encryption standards. That encryption limits the ability of hackers to access information, letting IQ Option supply added protection of both client funds and information.
IQ Option is an impressive platform that provides its users with a great amount of value. The site merges a good level of transparency and functionality and users can be comfortable knowing that the platform is in keeping with the latest financial regulations.
Trading on the site is generally quite a smooth experience and the platform utilizes an intuitive UI that is easy to navigate. The platform and trading application is functional enough for professional traders whilst also being simplistic enough to allow new entrants to painlessly learn the trading process.
IQ Option is a company on the rise and has grown to managing almost 15 million accounts and processing 3 million trades per day. The site also enjoys a trading volume of $11 billion a month and pays out approximately $5.7 million to its users on a monthly basis.
The site does have its drawbacks, and users who require extensive interaction with a customer service agent may be unfulfilled by the two account levels. In order to be in consistent communication with a personalized account manager traders are expected to pay a $3000 fee which may be too restrictive for some. The site is also proving to be popular with traders around the world and despite IQ Option devoting time and energy to developing its customer service, there is the possibility that users may have to wait for more than 24 minutes in order to have their queries processed.
Finally, IQ Option is not available to the residents of countries such as the United States, Canada, and Japan. These nations are home to large numbers of financial literate individuals and the platform would be better off with their presence. However, IQ Option still caters to traders from over 178 countries and provides a comprehensive service to all its users. The platform caters to stock, Forex, and cryptocurrency traders and individuals who sign up can be sure to interact with an intuitive platform that provides access to a wealth of resources, and trading options.
Risk Warning: As always with trading, you should know the risks before hand – these are volatile markets where it is completely possible to lose large sums of money if you do not know what you are doing. Make sure to do your research, learn the platform inside out and never risk more money than you can afford to lose.
Best Binary Options Broker 2020!
Ideal for beginners!
Free Demo Account + Free Trading Education!
Get a Sign-up Bonus:
2nd place in the ranking!